01722 444590, +44 (0) 7718180511 or Freephone 08081689226
We offer a fantastic choice of swimming pool enclosures delivered throughout the UK.
Our selection of quality pool enclosures provide a solution whatever your requirements or pool type.
We are able to offer payment terms of a 60% deposit with the remaining 40% payable on delivery.Please contact us for more information.
BOXED products to be assembled. PRE-ASSEMBLED products to be lifted from truck and positioned on track.
Installation service available, £1,400 for BOXED products and £840 for PRE-ASSEMBLED products in England (other areas, price on request)
BOXED and supply only.
Installation service available, £1,400 for England (other areas, price on request)
Full Instructions provided.
"These days it is a pleasant surprise to deal with a company whose professionalism and quality is to such a high standard in every way, thank you."