Marbella Compact High

Marbella Compact High

High radius roofing with a maximum height

  • Roofing of the span higher above 4 m is standardly made from 3 carrier profiles 80 x 40mm in one module.
  • Central height specified with an (*) is valid for the roofing of the same title.
  • Internal roofing width (m)
  • Center roofing height (m)
  • 4.28m
    2 modules
  • 6.38m
    3 modules
  • 8.48m
    4 modules
  • 10.58m
    5 modules*
  • 12.68m
    6 modules*
  • 14.78m
    7 modules*
  • 16.88m
    8 modules*
  • from 4.0m
  • 2.0-2.1
  • £11638
  • £13271
  • £14712
  • £16390
  • £18254
  • £20212
  • £23963
  • up to 4.5m
  • 2.0-2.1
  • £12661
  • £14437
  • £16296
  • £18205
  • £20399
  • £22632
  • £26664
  • up to 5.0m
  • 2.2-2.3
  • £12804
  • £14806
  • £16764
  • £18766
  • £21098
  • £23424
  • £27549
  • up to 5.5m
  • 2.2-2.3
  • £13035
  • £15273
  • £17231
  • £20020
  • £22495
  • £24777
  • up to 6.0m
  • 2.3-2.4
  • £13739
  • £16346
  • £18535
  • £21373
  • £23941
  • max width of track
  • 30.0cm
  • 43.0cm
  • 57.0cm
  • 69.0cm
  • 82.0cm
  • 95.0cm
  • 108.0cm

We are able to offer payment terms of a 60% deposit with the remaining 40% payable on delivery.
Please contact us for more information.